Sunday, December 5, 2010

University of Kansas



Well, I've been here for 3 years. The chant of the University, Rock Chalk, Jayhawk..










I never noticed there is a view of KU (abbreviation of University of Kansas)




Chancellor Gray-Little's 2010 Commencement Address


 There is a very special tradition for the University in United States. I have no idea why Americans like sport so much. Their entertainments are watching football games (this football games are not the Malaysian known football games[FIFA]-it is a known as soccer games for them) , basketball game is one of the famous sport games among the student in University. Grabbing a beer on hand while watching TV for the basketball competition between university is just like eating "Hokkien noodles" while watching a badminton games for Malaysian.   
I think I really need to get a souvenir before going back home. 
The mascot of my Uni...for my undergraduate studies....









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...